It has been so long Hyundai Verna fluidic on roads with a tremendous growth record of sell. The futuristic design of the car is a key feature which makes it popular among customers. Hyundai Verna Fluidic is blessed with both options diesel and petrol engine and offers a plush drive to owner. The carmaker Hyundai didn't left a chance to impress customers and they bestowed all features in this sedan car. It's a very good option for those who don't want to spend much amount but want a perfect blend of classic interiors and sporty exteriors. The car has luxury appearance and elegant looks, which makes it a style icon for youngsters as well as for professionals. Fluidic is sounded with high class technology and features which makes your journey comfortable and don't give a chance to left your vehicle. To know more about the features of Hyundai Verna Fluidic, read below mentioned points.
- Power of Hyundai Verna Fluidic As mentioned earlier the Fluidic is available in both variant petrol and diesel engine. The two models are available with petrol engine powered by 1599cc, 1.6-litre petrol engine based on VTT technology with five-speed manual transmission gear box. The engine produces top power of 103.2 PS at 5500rpm and generates maximum torque of 14.9kgm at 3000rpm. The diesel variant of the car is capable to generate maximum power of 110 PS and 24kgm of torque at 1900rpm. The diesel variant is powered by a 1.5-litre diesel engine which churns out the displacement of 1493cc.
- Acceleration & Pick-Up The acceleration is good and experts say it is one of the fastest sedans in this segment. The new Hyundai Verna Fluidic diesel variant is capable to reach at the mark of 60kmph in just 4.71sconds and petrol variant touches this mark in just 4.87seconds. The maximum attainable speed of both variants is 195kmph.
- Mileage of Hyundai Verna Fluidic This Car is popular among the Indian customers due to their good fuel economy and mileage of the car is varies as per the variants. According to the road test experts and company the Hyundai Verna Fluidic Petrol is capable to deliver the mileage of 17.43kmpl which is really an appreciable figure. The fuel tank capacity of Hyundai Verna Fluidic is 43litres. On the other hand the diesel version of Hyundai Verna Fluidic is offers a decent mileage of 22.32kmpl.
- Safety & Handling If we talk about the main safety features then Hyundai Verna Fluidic is loaded with six airbags and ABS (Anti-Lock Braking System) which ensures drivers and other passenger's safety. The dynamic body of Hyundai Verna Fluidic is blessed with many safety features such as auto-folding electric mirrors, rear and front camera for parking, parking sensors and keyless entry etc. The car doesn't lose its balance even at the top speed, so the handling is also very good.
- Price The introductory price of Hyundai Verna Fluidic is Rs.7.37lakhs which goes up to Rs.11.70lakhs as per the models and features. Overall it's a very good sedan car in this segment and with a brand tag of Hyundai, it ensures the quality.